Monday, August 19, 2013

The Final Stretch!

I'm in my final stretch and finding it really hard. I barely sleep at night with my belly being so heavy and the need to pee every couple hrs. Also, just went through two days of major heart burn during the night, therefor spend couple hrs here and there sitting in bed reading stuff on Baby Centre.

My babies are a combined weight of 10lbs plus. Causing a lot of stress of my body. I've had cramping and lower back pain.  But nothing that sticks around :(

Robbie and I cleaned the entire house this weekend and now I feel like I want nothing to do with company. I'm cooped up here and just waiting.

I'm also having a lot of pressure between the legs as my tummy is right there.

I'm glad you're able to relax right now as its super important for babies. But because you have two, for sure you'll be feeling them a lot more then just a singleton. I went out for lunch with my mom, aunt, cousin and his daughter last week and they couldn't believe how much my tummy was rocking side to side lol

Here's me today. My belly button is starting to stick out lol

Displaying image.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment