How was your trip and flight?? Hope all went well
I'll be at 33 weeks tomorrow and so far so good for the little ones. I've just been feeling super tired lately and everything gets on my nerves lol.
People who keep trying to compare a single pregnancy to twins, you will see pretty quick it's not comparable. Also, always telling me that I'm super tiny isn't helping. Especially that I'm carrying 8.5 lbs of babies which is what people deliver and I have a good 4 weeks to go. Wow! Oh and you guys aren't stressed cuz you have no idea what you're getting into. How nice?? And the famous question, when are the girls gonna come out?? I'm no psychic and so far it's natural so how am I suppose to know?? If it changes, I'll for sure let you know but asking every two days isn't helping. Haha that's my rant.
I think being pregnant turned me into a b***h.
At least I know you'll understand. :)
>>> Mylène, Robbie, Pebbles & the girls
>>> xoxox
_________________________________________________________________
Hi Mylene! I was just about to shut off the computer and head home! But I was thinking of checking in with you soon!
The flights were awful, one was an overnight and I didn't sleep at all, the one on the way back was delayed 5 hours so we didn't get home until 4 a.m. and I had work at 9! UGH! BUT nothing bad happened, everyone seems to be doing good, I drank a ton of water and wore some compression socks, seemed to help. I am 15 weeks this Thursday. 23 to go.
The CONSTANT QUESTION is "were they natural" and "do twins run in your family?" well..'yes I had sex with my husband and got pregnant with twins, is that what you mean by natural?' At least I do have the answer of if they run in my family LOL LOL. We also get a lot of "how long were you trying" which I think is weird - why do people want to know about my sex life so bad?!?! lol
You really are an inspiration!! Sorry to hear you are so tired, but you are in the home stretch! 33weeks!!!! enjoy the sleep and relaxing now while you can. I can't wait to see all of the cute generation 3 babies!
Our good news this week is I think we found the perfect day care! And they are reasonably priced and near home!! I can't believe how lucky it was to find them. Our friend's daughter goes there so they got a good recommendation. What do you guys plan to do - nanny or day care or staying home?
Keep me posted!!
xoxoxox
Roxanne
_________________________________________________________________
Looking good at 15 weeks!!
That really sucks about your plane! Wow. A
And I do remember having to answer those weird question about 'we're they natural twins'. And the how long have you been trying. Haha People seem to care about your bedroom business for some odd reason.
It's funny how people tells you in the start how big you are and it'll slowly change to Wow you're really not big for twins lol
I have 3 weeks to go. Give or take. And the closer I get to the finish line, the less patient I have for unplaced comments. People don't seem to understand the tolls it takes on your body. And my white flag was raised at 8 weeks lol
Alright, no more complaining. But I'm hoping a great pregnancy for both of you :)
Mylène
No comments:
Post a Comment