|
5/23/13
![]() | ![]() ![]() | ||
Its crazy when you look back to Stephane's wedding to today. :) time sure flew right by but really seemed to have stopped now.
And it's quite the baby bump I'm sporting. HAHA And it'll only get bigger with 3.5 months to go. I rather not think about it.
Glad to hear everything is going great in Cali! I was really hoping to go this summer for a game of golf with Martine but I guess that will have to wait :)
Breaks are always good. I just cut down my 5 day week to a 4 day week :) gotta have more time to sleep as weekends are WAY to small.
I dont think we'll be going anywhere any time soon as flying isnt an option for me. Maybe once the girls are born, we're gonna head over to Alberta to visit Uncle Seb and Aunty Joce :) I'm actually really looking forward to doing lots of things with the girls.
Good luck with your vacation!
talk to you soon
Mylène

No comments:
Post a Comment